Big Performance in a Compact Design
Reliably capturing and visualizing your production data is the cornerstone of all planning. The EC-E checkweigher guarantees 100% data capture in ongoing production.
Capable of 150 weight values per minute, the EC-E is the right choice for you. The intuitive user interface ensures convenient operation via a clearly structured, 8-inch colour touchscreen.
- Stainless steel cabinet with integrated control system
- Maintenance-free servo drives
- Line synchronisation with potential-free switching contacts/binary signals
- Extensive statistical functions/histograms
- High throughput rate of up to 150 ppm
- Precise and reliable weighing results to increase plant efficiency
- Very good price-performance ratio
- Requirements-based modularity for the greatest flexibility
|Working height||700-850/800-950 /900-1,050 mm|
|Belt width||120/150/200/300/400 1) mm|
|Infeed belt||200/300/400/500/600 mm|
|Outfeed belt||200/300/400/500/600 mm|
|Weighing belt||200/250 1)/300/400/500 mm|
|Gross weight range||750 g – 7,500 g|
|Min. calibration value||0.1 g-1.0 g|
|Standard deviation 2)||from 50 mg|
|Max. output 2)||600 ppm|
|Rated voltage; rated frequency||L1/N/PE; 100-240 VAC; 50/60 Hz|
|Power capacity||approx. 0.8-1.0 kVA|
|Compressed air supply||6 bar approx. 10 NI/min|
|Tare weight||220 kg|
- Option, additional price
- Dependent on product form, product behaviour, transport speed, and local conditions
Maximize product safety in a compact footprint by combining metal detection or x-ray scanners.
Electro-magnetic force restoration weigh cells have fast settling times and provide highly accurate weight values. Unaffected by temperature fluctuations, paired with our AVC (active vibration compensation) filters can be used in the most challenging environments. German made.
All our checkweighers benefit from our modular design approach providing for a hygenic design from our entry level to our IP69K fully washdown versions.
Located under one roof, the team is involved in everything from R&D, to engineering and design, to manufacturing, to sales and and service. Over 85% of the parts in your checkweigher is manufactured by us!
Dependable expert services, customized to your needs. Factory trained technicians, along with remote service capabilities, we will help you to design a plan that best serves your needs.